At Wild Natives our focus is on long term relationships with our customers. As such, we do not currently offer design or installation as one-off, stand-alone services.
For our maintenance clients, we offer both design and installation in an informal, collaborative manner as part of the maintenance process. The following are some of the services we currently offer our maintenance customers:
- Site surveys, garden and irrigation maps, and consultation about your existing plantings
- Soil testing and amendment
- Design of new native beds, accompanied by sketches and plans, if needed
- Custom Pinterest pages to allow you to direct the aesthetics of your garden
- Plant lists, and the management of the ordering and delivery of plants
- Installation of plants, trees, planters, smaller irrigation and lighting systems
- Addition and maintenance of grey/rain water catchment systems
- Management of irrigation specialists, arborists, apiarists, and licenced contractors
Clients can freely choose between all our services with the comfort of knowing that you pay the same hourly rate for our time, irrespective of what we are doing for you. We pass on all materials at cost, same as an specialists that we introduce you to, allowing us to focus solely on what’s best for you.